my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy zombie jesus day

A little belayed, I know, but some things just cannot be avoided.

Since my last post not much has happened.

Except that I saw how to train your dragon. I friggin loved that movie. especially the part that had the dragons. It was sweet. Who hasn't wanted a pet dragon to fly?

Anyway I have had a boring Easter. When I hit 15 I got over chocolate, so in all honesty the only thing this weekend is good for is resting. Which gets boring after a while.

At the moment I am in a horrible and annoying state. I am tired but not sleepy. I am restless, but lethargic. I am alert yet apathetic. In essence I am a walking paradox, and honestly paradoxes can go suck my proverbial... vacuum cleaner...

Anyone know how I could entertain myself?

6 comments:

  1. do a flip... that always impresses the ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol but what about a barrel roll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. barrel roll doesn't have the drama a flip does... flip FTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. do wat every other male in existance does wen they r bored and broke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved How To Train Your Dragon. I loved the dragon in it. His eyes were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous 2 is a bit of a hussy... Shoo!

    ReplyDelete