my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A very long weekend

Wow I finally understand what people mean when they say that they need a holiday after their holiday. I am buggered and have battled a migraine today. Unfortunately for me, migraine uses head split, which is super effective.

So last update....

Spent most of Monday waiting for a phone call, but got off my rear end and called them. Armed with the information on when I had to be in a location I was able to plan my day. So I went for a drive. The drive was uneventful. But due to unforseen circumstances ended up being about 10 minutes late. After much profuse apologising I was loading up a desk onto a ute. That was awesome. I got to be big and manly by lifting stuff. Then I pretended to be a salesman selling used furniture. And they bought it... kinda. They are coming next weekend to pick it up, but I managed a sale ^_^

Then we continued a pokemarathon. This weekend we managed to watch about.... 9 pokemon dvds each about three hours long. it was non stop lol. For all those that follow shinx's blog, I am beating her at pokemon. I am so much better than her at games :P

This morning however things took a turn for the worse when I awoke with a migraine. so painful. Yet things turned for the better when for the first time in months I had Mcdonalds hotcakes ^_^. So full of flavour. Then I was bored so went back to sleep.

I don't remember much of the day as it was full of fitful and sleep. However I do know that Shinx had to catch a train at 1813. I was planning on leaving at 1630, however unforseen circumstances meant that we left at 1700. This under normal conditions would be ample time. however peak hour had other things to say. We made it to the station with 10 minutes to spare. We even made it to the train itself with seconds to spare. The problem was that upon arrival shinx used rage, meaning that she didn't get on the train. Thus we were left to organise a later train. This worked out fine. Then I drove home.

The End

P.S sorry about the lack of humour guys, but this migraine has temporarily disabled my funny bone.

2 comments:

  1. You are beating me at Pokemon because you were fortunate enough to have a Geodude for the third gym and I wasn't. Plain and simple. You were also able to do two things at once (play Pokemon and watch Pokemon) - an ability I have not been blessed with. If we were doing nothing else and I had a Geodude too, I'd be winning.

    Also, Angry Train Guy used Rage before I did. I then fled using Run Away.

    Then Boyfriend Mewtwo used Comfort and I calmed down a little. Then you wanted me to buy you things so I did.

    I'll be blogging this tomorrow sweetie. Or tonight, depending on when my meds kick in. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What funny bone?

    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete