my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

electric kitten arrives

Well today started like any other day. I woke up, didn't eat because I am poor, went to see my mum, and went to centrelink. Where this day changes from the ones before is that for once centrelink actually gave me money (for tomorrow). Which means that as of tomorrow I can afford luxuries like showers, a house, and if I am lucky, food. oh my god food. Then I had to rush off to attend a medical appointment.

In theory this is easy enough it is a medical place on a specific road. What I failed to recognise is that this particular road has precisiely a shit load of doctor's surgeries on it. So driving around for ages resulted in me finding what I thought was the place. Alas it was not, I had driven right past it. Luck was on my side however when I quickly found the next place, and more miraculously found a carpark. So I arrive at the appointment 20 minutes late, which was bad, what was good was the fact that I got to sit in the MOST comfortable chair ever.

Then I went back to the factory (which I am allowed to stay in again btw. Life is funny) and was off again to do errands. This came back to to bite me as I became late to pick up my best friend shinxy. however after a record low time of 10 minutes she was safely in my car, and oddly untalkative how very unlike shinxy :P

When we got back to the factory work began on John's car. We started at about 5 30 pm. There was a lot of work for me to do which was excellent. I got covered in grime and had a huge grin on my face. Then came time for the actual work, and going was slow. In the end it took us 8 hours to finish the job. Yes we didn't finish until 1 30 in the god damn morning. I am quite tired as I write this. Feel special my avid readers for I value your opinions more than I value a good night's sleep.

Moar cans!!!@!

4 comments:

  1. Question: Why don't you live with your mom? Moms are known to have food hidden away in their kitchens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats up with ur dear friend y was she umtalkative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft. "Best friend", well I am that too but I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm your girlfriend :P

    @Anon - Do you really want to know why?

    ReplyDelete