my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my infinite awesomeness

Today I realised something. I am awesome. I woke up later than I thought it was and only had an hour to get ready for an appointment, the location was unknown, the phone number was unknown. After a little bit of googling I had found the place and was off to see my doctor.

I dodged several stupid drivers, including one guy who must have had the worlds most gutless car, and made it with plenty of time to spare.

The appointment went well, and before I knew it I was on the long road home. I knew the way, but to save effort and time, I tried a shortcut. It failed and I got kinda lost. However using my infinitely superior navigation skills I found where I needed to go. Go team me!

There is an intersection in Melbourne that I swear is designed to cause crashes, I had a green so I started forward as did the other two drives at my side, then all of a sudden cars were crossing our paths, with all drivers involved throwing very angry gestures and words at each other. The only way that could happen was if both directions had green arrows at the same time. Talk about scary. However I deftly avoided the confrontation and made it home safe

3 comments:

  1. infinate awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do like being random... watch your cans they might be stolen by me if you don't look after them

    ReplyDelete