my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

even more homeless now

Sadly my few avid readers, I lost the best living arrangement known to man. I will spare you the details, but through no fault of my own an argument was started, things were packed, and the police were called.

thankfully I bolted and evaded the police without the need for a high speed chase, and or an appearance on a reality tv show.

So for now I am crashing on a couch, meaning no super late night raves. :(

And more importantly nowhere to hoard my cans!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, baby. I'll keep your cans for you. Like in Pokemon, how your mum saves some of your money. I'll keep some cans with me so you have room for your most favourite cans.

    I love you babe, and I don't want your life to be like this anymore. You deserve so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. I'm just going to say it.

    WHAT CANS?

    There. Now I feel so much better. Please explain this can thing before my brain melts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a hobo. they always have cans...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told u the solution i think its quite a nice solution honestly

    ReplyDelete