my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

smoke rings


Something magical happened today.

I was sitting in the factory thinking to myself. Bloody hell I am bored. Then I remembered. It is a factory. I can smoke inside. So instead of freezing my rear off in the wind and rain I was happily smoking away, then all of a sudden I saw something circular out of the corner of my eye. My cigarette had made a perfect circle of smoke. After some fiddling around I found the source of my wonder. If I moved the cigarette just right I would make a smoke ring. So happy way I in my new found skill that before I knew it, I had wasted a smoke. So I lit up another with every intention of sating my dirty addiction, but alas, 'twas not to be. **

** Note two cigarettes were wasted in the making of this post.

2 comments:

  1. Good. Smoking's a mingin habit. And pokemon know better than that.

    Well unless it's the good shit. Then everybody loves it:

    http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/tokemon.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could post on your blog, because I just drew a picture of myself imitating you. It's pretty accurate but I don't think you'd like it, hence why I haven't posted it on my blog just yet. But it does accurately depict why you aren't blogging today.

    Also, kudos on the smoke ring.

    Also, my captcha word is 'dednesse'. That's a bad omen if ever I saw one.

    ReplyDelete