my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

intro

hello random internet people.

Firstly I wanted to let you know why I chose this title and address. The answer is that it is true. Monday I lost my job (the bastards are saying I quit, and I don't care how you word it, saying that the company will have to "part comany" with me if I do not make it in on a given day, when I have a doctor telling me to take a few days off, means that you fired me). Two days earlier I got kicked out of my house. So I am a jobless hobo. Not in the sense that I carry all my worldly possessions in plastic bags in a shopping trolley, but in the sense that I sleep on a foam mattress on the floor of a factory.

There are some plus sides to my living arrangements.
1. Noboody around to complain if I have my infernal racket up to loud on a work night.
2. There is electricity
3. I have a kick arse alarm clock. The guy next door starts working at 7 am sharp every morning. That means he opens his very loud roller door at ten to 7, then starts banging away until 5pm. so I save money by not needing to have an alarm clock.
4. Actually I think I have listed them all really.

Oh and while I remember to fully round off the bad luck that I am having, a few weeks ago I was involved in a one vehicle car accident. Yes I hit a guard rail, and no said guard rail never did anything to me except save my life, for which I sincerely thanked it, which brings a side point up. How does one thank a guard rail? Usually cake is in order, but being made of steel and lacking even a rudimentary digestive system, I feel that cake would be wasted on this helpful railing. Any ideas?

Anyway back to the point at hand. Little did I know after said accident that it had shocked the wheel nuts on the OTHER side of my car loose, so as I was driving around my wheel was a wobblin, until saturday came, and my car started REALLY shaking. Upon further investigation, only the will of the FSM kept it on, and I had lost 3 bolts, and 4 nuts. meaning that there was only a loose fixture holding my car in a singular safe piece.

So to recap. In the last week I have lost my job, my house, and my car. Woot for me

No comments:

Post a Comment