my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

F1


Okay so last night I had a mate ring my phone (yes even hobo's need to communicate) asking if I wanted to see the formula 1 race in Melbourne today ( not all of a hobo's friends are hobos). So I got him to shout me.

After waiting in line for an hour just to get tickets we walked to maccas so he could have breakfast. I guilted him into getting me a double bacon mc muffin. Was so delicious. Then we went back to the races, and oh my god.

There was noise, and speed, and free stuff.

I got facial care from loreal for men for free, and product. So now I will be the best smelling hobo out there. I entered competitions, got a hat, and so many photos. oh so many photos. I walked around the track twice, and by that time the big race hadn't even started yet.

I didnt know how much ear punishment I could take, but I quickly found out that it is a lot. A f1 car is probably the loudest thing I have ever heard. There was carnage, and it was awesome.

It was good to get away from my hobo life, though as I left I saw oh so many cans lying on the ground and wished I had my can trolley. I didn't so I was sad for so much lost potential.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun :).

    I like free stuff. Hobos must like free stuff too.

    Would you like to see the picture i drew? I'm guessing probably not.

    ReplyDelete