my cans

my cans
they are mine!

Friday, March 26, 2010

the saga continues

A long time ago in a factory far far away the car finally is ready to be put on the road.

Acquiring the studs was the easy part. The not so easy part was affixing them to my car. After 90 minutes of grunt work the wheel is now held on by 4 out of 5 bolts. as is every other wheel. Hooray for cannibalising my car to keep it on the road. should only be 20 dollars to get the rest of it. Do you know how many cans that is worth? its like 2000. With people being all eco wise these days, there are very few cans to be found.

However there is less than two weeks before I should have some money again. Not long before I get to eat again huzzah.

If you see any cans lying around let me know, because even though you found them I have claimed them as of now.

No comments:

Post a Comment